1 Oct

Purchase a home with 100 percent of borrowed funds

Special Programs & Offers

Posted by: Gabriel Da Silva






















Buying your first home has never been easier!

Whether you’re looking at a condo, townhouse or a two-story property
there is nothing quite like your first home!

Purchasing a home has never been easier, now with ^100% BORROWED FUNDS – Correct! 100% BORROWED FUNDS. Own your first home and STOP paying rent. Contact us and find out more about the insured program on borrowed funds. Current interest rate is at *1.20% vrm for a 5 year term.

^All applications must be approved by lender, applications with a credit score of 650 or more may apply for this insured program. *rate of 1.20% for 95% of the purchase price is for a 5 year term and variable for qualified applicants, the remaining 5% will be financed at rates based on applicants credit, rate may change without notice, interest cost based on $100,000 mortgage after a 5 year term is $5484.00 per $100,000 dollars, interest cost may vary depending on the increase or decrease of prime rate.


Gabriel Da Silva
Dominion Lending Centres – Forest City Funding
Commercial & Residential Mortgage Agent
Lic. # 10671
Independently owned and operated
Reach out for details